Peach and Jalapeño Salsa
Salsa is such a versatile food. You can use it to as a dip, or to add extra flavor to a dish. It can be sweet, savory, mild, or spicy. This recipe is just a little bit of everything. Ripe peaches bring juicy sweetness, and jalapeños, red pepper flakes, and Tabasco kick the heat up a few notches. Veggies and herbs are the only other ingredients in this recipe, so each serving comes out to a low 35 calories. It’s easy to make and enjoy this salsa, but the hard part is choosing how you’ll use it first.
- 4 medium ripe peaches, peeled, chopped
- ½ medium red onion, chopped
- 2 medium jalapeño peppers, seeds and veins removed, chopped
- ½ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp. hot pepper sauce (like Tabasco)
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
Here are your instructions:
Combine peaches, onion, jalapeños, red pepper flakes, lime juice, hot pepper sauce, and cilantro; mix well.