Moroccan-Spiced Baby Carrots
Warm spices like cumin and cinnamon play deliciously off the sweetness of the carrots.
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 12 ounces peeled baby carrots
- 1 lemon, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground red pepper
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
Here are your instructions:
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl; sprinkle with cumin, cinnamon, salt, and pepper, tossing to coat carrots. Arrange carrot mixture in a single layer on a jelly-roll pan. Bake at 450° for 13 minutes, turning once. Sprinkle with cilantro.