Gluten-Free Portobello Pizza
Delicious alternative to using pizza dough. Add chopped garlic or a favorite pizza topping.
- cooking spray
- 4 large portobello mushroom cups, gills removed
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups sliced fresh mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
Here are your instructions:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray foil with cooking spray.
Arrange mushrooms, top-side down, on the baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil over mushrooms and season with salt and pepper. Layer 3/4 of the mozzarella cheese onto mushrooms and top with tomatoes and basil. Cover the top with remaining cheese.
Bake in the preheated oven until mushrooms are tender and cheese is melted, 20 to 25 minutes.